- Our Products
Aroma Bella®, South Carolina
In 1983, a lifetime commitment to the benefits of 100% natural skin care, motivated cosmetic chemists, Paul and Peggy Lieber to establish a truly natural cosmetic manufacturing company, and launch the Aroma Bella® Natural Skin Care product line. Today in their state of the art, FDA registered laboratory, in Charleston, South Carolina, Royal Labs continues to research and test ways to manufacture stable and effective skin care products with formulations completely chemical and preservative free.
CWS cosmetics without synthetics®, Arizona
This growing line of skin and hair care products is the signature line of products for allnaturalcosmetics.com. The products feature some “no added fragrance” selections for those who are sensitive. Also featured is our line of enhanced skin treatments made with revolutionary electrolyzed water. High standards in ingredient selection is of the utmost importance!
DeVita Natural Skin Care and Color Cosmetics is wholly owned and operated by Cherylanne DeVita, Ph.D., President/CEO, and is a certified woman-owned business. The company began in 1998 and now produces over 100 natural skincare and cosmetic items. Their motto is “Make it Clean. Make it Work. Make it Natural. Make it Exceptional… Make it DeVita!”
Earth’s Beauty®, Arizona
In 2000, the Earth’s Beauty line of pure loose powder makeup was developed for those who are sensitive or allergic to traditional cosmetics. Because they use minimal ingredients, the products are in the loose powder form. The base of the products is arrowroot with added natural colorings. Developer Marj Melchiors, says that the Earth’s Beauty line of Mineral Colours is formulated with some important ethical principles in mind:
- We do not use ingredients that are known health hazards for humans or the environment.
- No ingredients used are tested on animals.
- No finished products are tested on animals.
- No ingredients are obtained from killed animals, exotic animals, or endangered animals.
- We do not use FD&C colorings.
Hemp Organics Colorganics™, California
Hemp Organics combines certified organic hemp seed oil with natural pigments and plant-derived emollient waxes. Moisturize delicate lips while adding from subtle to bold color accents with pure earth minerals.
- By preserving the present – the earth and our plants and our animals – we preserve the future.
- Therefore, our products have never been, nor will ever be, tested on animals.
- Certified organic oils and herbs combined with natural plant waxes.
- No synthetic fragrances, no synthetic colors, no synthetic preservatives.
“From the beginning of Lavera, our main focus has always been production without artificial preservatives, additives, petroleum-based ingredients, dyes or perfumes. Instead, we are using skin-friendly ingredients extracted only from natural sources as high quality plant extracts from certified organic farming. In order to assure the highest quality, dermatological tests are done on human volunteers only.
Over the last 12 years, we have received more than 85 awards from “OEKO-TEST”, the most critical environmental consumer magazine in Germany. We were ranked more than 85 times in the highest possible category “Recommended” after analysis of our ingredients, their health tolerance and an ecological evaluation of our packaging materials.”
Lotus Moon®, California
Their products are manufactured by SMB Essentials in small batches every two to three months. They do not sit on shelves for months at a time. SMB Essential’s concentrated serums contain active ingredients and should be used, once opened, within 12 months. SMB Essentials does not test on animals or use animal by-products, nor do they purchase from manufacturers who do so. They use natural and naturally derived ingredients and whenever possible, wild-crafted and certified organic.
Founder Narelle Chenery has a policy of using 100% natural and organic ingredients which stems from her belief in the body’s intelligence, which responds to, and resonates in harmony with nature. The company’s aim is to assist your body in restoring harmony and balance. Only products completely free of impurities and synthetics can achieve this aim. The Miessence (pronounced “my-essence”), line of products are the only skin care range in the world that are certified organic by third parties. The parties are: ACO (Australian Certified Organic), BFA (Biological Farmers Australia).
Mukti Botanicals, Australia
Named after its founder, Mukti (mook-tee) in the year 2000 this line offers organic skincare, haircare and bodycare. These are the key principals Mukti follows:
- Our formulations are based on modern scientific knowledge combined with traditional recipes.
- Specialized packaging – due to the inclusion of effective active ingredients and minimal natural preservation Mukti Botanicals facial care products are packaged in airless serum pump dispensers to protect them from light, air and to ensure maximum hygiene.
- Our ingredients are 100% plant based to provide the best nature has to offer.
- Our product range has a comprehensive ingredient listing that discloses all ingredients. All the products have been formulated to be safe enough to ingest.
- We use optimal concentrations of pure essential therapeutic grade oils, certified organic herbal extracts, essential fatty acids, natural vitamins and plant based liposomes and antioxidants that all significantly contribute to moisture retention, oxygenation and cell regeneration.
- Our products are made in small batches ensuring quality and freshness. As we use natural ingredients there may be a slight variation in the color and consistency, we ensure that this does not affect the quality and efficacy of the products in any way.
Nvey Eco, Australia
Nvey Eco, Australia NVEY ECO is the green child of its parent company, NVEY Le Maquillage. With nearly 50 years of beauty at the helm, NVEY LE Maquillage, founded by Rohan Widdison, has been one of the most trusted names and top-selling makeup brands in Australia and in other countries around the world. NVEY Eco is the culmination of six stringent years of research, testing, and access to the expertise that comes with NVEYs legacy in beauty industry. No synthetics of any kind are used in the cosmetic line! The line is certified with the Organic Food Chain in Australia.
Organic Excellence®, Arizona
Always chemical, fragrance and gluten free with the added benefits of certified organic herbs,
Organic Excellence offers products for your bath, body and home.
- Chemical, fragrance and gluten free
- Certified organic herbs
- No GMO ingredients
- Cruelty Free – No animal testing
- Made in the USA since 1999
Paul Penders, Malaysia
Founder Paul Penders is a pioneer in the natural cosmetics world. Having been trained as a cosmetologist, Paul started his company some 30 years ago. His skincare and makeup products are known world-wide and are made on a rainforest island. Penders is an active environmentalist and avid animal rights activist. His company has developed very unique processes to manufacture organic herbal cosmetics.
- Paul Penders shampoos are developed with a time released action which allows the scalp to be cleansed and then the hair.
- All skincare products are made with a unique cold technology which preserves the integrity of the potent herbs in the products.
- All products contain a time tested special combination of 22 organic herbs.
- All products are vegan.
Penders philosophy of “no chemicals” and “no animal testing” has evolved into a full line of luxury skincare, haircare, and makeup.
Real Purity™, Indiana
Founders Dr. Rich Easterling and wife Karen say that Real Purity has a firm commitment to excellence. “We look for integrity and consistency in our sources and Suppliers and try to return the same to our customers and friends. We believe that quality is never an accident and comes from the willingness to pay the price of higher intentions and sincere efforts. All our formulas are derived from certified organic and wild crafted herbs with safe organic earth ingredients.” The products do not contain any chemicals, preservatives, petroleum products, or solvents of any type. Not only are they environmentally friendly, but are cruelty free with no animal products or animal testing.
True Aroma™, Arizona
As a sister brand to Earth’s Beauty, True Aroma products are formulated with the same ethical principles in mind. Founder, Marj Melchiors, who holds a certificate in Aromatherapy, believes that the essential oils in skincare are what makes the products effective on the skin, and pledges a commitment to bringing you chemical-free products while using only the finest ingredients including organic and wild crafted essential oils.
Wild Sage, Colorado
Created in the Rocky Mountains, this handmade line of skincare is carefully made. Founder, Garima grows most of the herbs in her own garden. She explains, “I never use any synthetic chemicals or fragrances. My products only contain vegetarian ingredients plus honey and beeswax. All of my products have been tested on human friends, and are gentle enough to use on sensitive skin. I have designed each one to help you feel radiantly beautiful!”